Thursday, November 10, 2005

A Pleasant 50% Unclothed Workday to You

So here it is, 10:41 pm on a Thursday. I've been trying to upload a frikkin' picture all day, but I can't get blogger to do it. I've used Explorer, Firefox, Opera, and Safari. I've tried it on a Mac, and on a PC. I've disabled my popup blocker, and emptied my cache. No dice.

Thing is, I used to be able to do it. It started last week, and I still haven't rectified it.

The thing is, I can upload from a different website, and I can send pics using hello!, but not from my computer.

Oh well. Here's half a pirate for ya. Even if it's already Friday when ya see it.

Yeharr Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger RBT said...

Hi there Balloon Pir e. I was searching for the latest information on celebrix and somehow, which I don't understand, found your site. Although your A Pleasant 50% Unclothed Workday to You wasn't what I was exactly interested in, I'm sure glad I found it. It's really amazing how, on the Internet, you can sit down and look for one thing, such as celebrix and celebrix yet find totally unrelated interesting stuff and spend hours reading about stuff other than what you were searching for. I'll keep on looking for celebrix but I just had to comment on how much I enjoyed reading the comments here.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

You're only half pirate? What's the other half?

Now I'm off to see where you were talking about celebrix. It sure must've been interesting.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

The other half is balloon.
(duh!)

Yeah it is amazing what can be found on the internet. I myself was searching for information on textural variations in some medieval Estonian literature due to broken pen nubs, but wound up on a page featuring transvestite Nazis.

That's how I met my wife.

Yeharr

9:56 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

well hey there hottie

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home