Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I Want

I want to keep improving.

I want to be paid what I'm worth.

I want people to say to me: "This is really good."

I want to kiss someone every day.

I want to see my kids discover what makes them happy.

I want to cry and be happy on the day my youngest child moves out.

I want to make the earth move for someone.

I want to laugh and make people laugh.

I want to forget what cigarettes tasted like.

I want to hold grandchildren.

I want to bring something valuable to every situation I'm in.

I want people to seek me out for advice.

I want to be unafraid to say "I don't know."

I want to find out.

I want to play catch.

I want to ride a horse.

I want to not care what people think.

I want to be able to feel my emotions without having them control my life.

I want to never have anyone be afraid of me ever again.

I want to leave every encounter better than I entered it.

I want to learn something interesting on the day I die.

I want the day I die to be a long ways away.

I want a big life.

Yeharr

10 Comments:

Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

that is beautiful. I think all of your wants are possible.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Here's hoping you can reach most if not all of those noble desires.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Rowena said...

Who has been afraid of you? I can't imagine that would be possible. You are one of the kindest people I know.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Madame X said...

I say "I don't know" every day...many times.
It's very freeing, I highly reccomend it!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

so i don't see anything here that you can't do or that you aren't already doing. good list though. might make one myself

10:00 AM  
Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

Heidi--I wouldn't say that if I were you. I'm counting on you for the horse rides.

Dusty--thanks. I also want the Pirates to win the World Series, but I decided to only put realistic goals on my list.

Rowena--I am as capable of rage and anger as you are, with the bonus of being 6' tall and 200 lbs, and I look like a biker. I've been feared many times. I don't like it.

X--I take your reccomendations to heart.

Colleen--you shouldn't make a list. You should scrap it.

Yeharr

11:59 AM  
Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

Hey Pirate, I can teach you how to ride a horse. Just say when. My husband is your size and says he's scared of me. We all got the rage in us. We jsut can't let it ruin us. And I still say it's a great list.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

ooo...good idea!!!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Notsocranky Yankee said...

I agree with Heidi, these are all possible.

I also think many will occur very soon. Karma...

7:52 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

...If you try sometimes,
you just might find
You get what you need.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home