Thursday, December 01, 2005

Happy Half-Frozen Thursday


Posted by Picasa
Currently:
Light Snow
36°F
Feels Like
32°F
UV Index: 0 Low
Wind: From NW at 5 mph
Humidity: 75%
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 7.0 miles

I've been outside decorating today. I can't feel my fingers. I can tell I'm typing because I can see the letters scrolling across the screen. And yes, I was wearing gloves. The were fingerless, but I needed the dexterity.

four (4) 18' rope lights, alternating red and green, around the three pillars and the front railing of porch,

five (5) holographic stars above the entranceway

100' faux pine garland with gold flecking wrapped along the posts

100 miniature lights wrapped around pine shrub in front of house

two (2) small lighted christmas trees in upper windows

21" lighted wreath suspended between upper front windows

I'm debating on when or whether to bring out the 4' tall nutcracker.

I don't know if that sounds excessive to you guys, but it's kind of below average, decoration-wise in my neighborhood. It's sort of an all-or nothing place when it comes to the holidays.

Colleen wants me to do a photo essay. I may do that. I'll probably wait a week though. There's still a few stragglers out there.

Yeharr

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I second Colleen.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

photo essay
photo essay
photo essay
photo essay

(but wear something warm and take some cocoa in a thermos)

8:56 AM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

What no half-nekkid?

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home