Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My Memory is in My Ass

That is what my journey of self-discovery has unearthed today, kiddies.

Brains in buttocks.

Not all of my brains, mind you, just the memory part.

I work out of two separate areas at my job. Two offices, about 40 feet away from each other. I spend quite a bit of time at both places.

I was in one room, doing my work, when I realized that I needed something from the other.

I get to my desk, sit down, and remember that I need to make a phone call. So I make the call, and smell fresh coffee in the break room. I get the coffee, and go back to my original spot.

Not until I sit down do I remember that I didn't get the package from the second place.

I spend much of my day walking back and forth between these two areas. Don't ask me why they aren't combined; to do that would make too much sense.

So, if you ever see a confused pirate ambling around looking lost, just give a kick in the ass.

That's how we jumpstart our memory.

Yeharr

3 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Maybe it's age...

*ducks*

8:39 AM  
Blogger United We Lay said...

Maybe it's pot.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

is that why they call it a brain fart?

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home