Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My New Best Friends


Married to the Sea is a daily on-line comic created by my new best friends, Natalie and Drew. We're going to do all sorts of fun things together. We've formed a curling team. I'm making them my sausage lasagna. Christmas is going to be at their house this year, mine next. We're learning dirty words in amsign. I'm naming my children after them*

OK, maybe I've gotten a little ahead of myself here.

But I do love their page, and I'm slightly jealous that they thought of it first. I don't know how many times I've looked through the 'classic' section of my clip art library and wondered how anyone could use these images today.

Now I know. A wonderful, ironic daily diversion for me henceforth.

I suggest you visit too.

Yeharr

*Provided they change their names to Frederick and Zoe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

That's some damn fine comics there, thanks for the HEads Up.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Gee.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home