Thursday, September 27, 2007

Updates

Wendyno had a tooth pulled. She's on antibiotics, but is otherwise fine. She spent the night a the vets. I'll pick her up later today.

Lt. Trouble thinks it might have just been a a pinched nerve. He's found an inexpensive apartment just off base, and met his troops and his CO, and is thrilled and challenged by the amount of responsibility he has.

His younger brother is suddenly much more aware of the wants and needs of his sister. We'll see how long that lasts.

I'm reassuring my daughter every night that, yes, I will be up to kiss her goodnight. I'm going to do this for a couple of months, and then stop and see if she notices.

Last night for her homework, she had to write about her life. The structure was a comparison thing: "What do people say about/What do I know about" various things, like our neighborhood, our families, et c. The last question was about herself. Under "What do people say about me" she wrote that she's a model citizen, that she's nice to everybody, et c. And that's all true.

Under "What do I know about me" she wrote "I LIKE PIE!"


Love that kid.

yeharr

3 Comments:

Blogger mal said...

gee, no ice cream with that? *G*

11:23 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

poor kitty

12:49 PM  
Blogger terry said...

she rocks

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home