Saturday, November 18, 2006

Lt. Trouble Goes Hollywood



Well, actually, Vegas, but since he lives there, it didn't feel like it had the same cache.

He and his girlfriend had front-row seats to a production called Comedy Festival Salute to Our Troops, which will hit the air Sunday, at 10 pm, on TBS. That's him and his sweetie over there, with Kid Rock and Jay Mohr, who was one of the co-hosts, along with Carmen Electra, and I have a picture of them with her as well, but she, in my opinion, is even skankier than Mister Rock, so I chose to not post it.

Apparently, he was the object of many cutaways, so I you want to see what the El-Tee looks like when he's laughing (which, trust me, is a lot nicer to see than when he's pissed), tune in, or at least TiVo it.

Yeharr

6 Comments:

Blogger ell said...

this your oldest? pretty cool.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a handsome lad.

and i hope he bathed after being near kid rock.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you didn't show Ms Skanky Electra.

Vegas is such a tough assignment!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

Terry said what I was gonna say!

(great minds think alike???)

9:30 AM  
Blogger mal said...

geeee, and I thought we had the only good looking kids around *S*


I can pass on the Skank too...Prince? eeeyyuuuuuu

10:10 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Too bad -- I missed it.

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home