Sunday, February 11, 2007

New Links

You'll notice on the side there that there are three new places to click to from my site. I thought I'd take a moment to introduce them to you

The first link probably needs no introduction to most of you. I see Cadbury commenting on lots of your blogs already, and your names pop up on his blog as well. He's going through the trials and tribulations of divorcing the mother of his children, and it's both strange and comforting to know that others are going through the same shit as I am.

The second link is to a Food blog that Cad invited me to join. It's a bunch of bloggers from all over the North American Continent swapping recipes, and I'm one of them. Go over there, and you'll discover a wide range of recipes--some high calorie, some low, some hard, others quite easy, and all of them sound like things I'd like to try. And if you look hard enough, you'll find some information about the avocado that I guarantee you will never forget.

The last link is a new blog I'm starting. Its name derives from a line I used in the comment section of another person's blog. You can probably guess its content. I've only posted one thing there, but I think it's got potential. If you like the basic idea, and would like to play along, let me know.

yeharr

3 Comments:

Blogger Bare said...

Gonna have to go visit a few of those :0) I know how you feel, it is comforting to find others who are in the same situation you are in-- I've found a lot of women with PCOS through blogging, and it's helped me to overcome a lot.

Thanks for sharing those with us :0)

9:04 PM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Always nice to get turned on to new stuff.

8:52 AM  
Blogger cadbury_vw said...

thank-you for the introduction

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home