Friday, October 26, 2007

Carrot Topped?

Hey--remember this guy?



I do...Vaguely.

And I used to do stand up.

Actually, every time I think of Carrot Top, I remember that he once won Comedian of the year over this guy:



Of course, the award was announced a week or so after this guy died, so it really doesn't matter. Bill Hicks really didn't give a shit about winning the CoY award. He just didn't want it to go to a hack corporate sellout like Mister Top.

Anyways.

So what's ol' Carrot been up to these days? Well, he's got a semi-permanent gig at the Luxor in Vegas, where apparently all he does is his act and pump iron:

At first, I thought this might have been photoshopped, but it's not.

Steroids, anyone?

yeharr

12 Comments:

Blogger cadbury_vw said...

holy shit

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He scares me so much.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

Just think...if you'd stayed in comedy...y'know?



Will you still be my buddy if I confess that he was on TV late one night when I couldn't sleep and I just about busted a gut giggling?

Can I blame sleep deprivation?

10:01 PM  
Blogger terry said...

what i don't get is... WHAT'S WITH THE MAKEUP? and the over-groomed eyebrows??

2:14 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

wow
who knew carrot top would be so buff

3:17 PM  
Blogger United We Lay said...

It would have to be steroids. Remeber how scrawny he was.

6:39 PM  
Blogger mal said...

OMG!! that guy used to be a rail.. Did he hook up with Arnie S's source?

I remember taking a dance class at CSULB with what could have been his twin. Guy could dance..very gay too.

*L*

6:52 PM  
Blogger Nölff said...

ew. carrot crotch.

Carrot top and those redneck guys I want to shoot with death ray lasers... especially the redneck guys. the are all "yer buddy you might be a redneck hyuck hyuck git'r'dun"

...and the crowd goes wild.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

that's scary for all kinds of reasons
thanks 4 the visual

2:43 PM  
Blogger Notsocranky Yankee said...

That's creepy. And look what those steroids have done to his face. It doesn't even look like him.

I never understood how he was getting work in comedy...

8:56 AM  
Blogger Guy Wonders said...

Bill Hicks was damn good. . . .

4:10 PM  
Blogger Cranky Yankee said...

What is it with comedians and steroids? Remember Joe Piscapo...

Bill Hicks was the man. But that's just me and I could be wrong.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home