Saturday, December 31, 2005

Gang of Four

I promised something lighter, so here it is. I saw this meme on Tom Tomorrow's blog. I liked it so much I decided to steal it.

Four jobs you’ve had in your life: Paperboy, Potwasher, Stand-up comedian, Actor

Four movies you could watch over and over: Finding Nemo, Bull Durham, Local Hero, Princess Bride

Four places you’ve lived: Painted Post, NY; Ithaca, NY; Chapel Hill, NC; Binghamton, NY

Four TV shows you love to watch: My life is so busy that I've truly cut down the shows I watch. When one of 'my shows' ends, I make a concerted effort to not start another one in its place. Therefore, two of these shows are no longer with us: NYPD Blue, Farscape, The Daily Show; House (dammit--Hugh Laurie just had to go and get a show...)

Four places you’ve been on vacation: San Diego, Kiev, Avon, NC (outer banks), Pittsburgh

Four websites you visit daily: This Modern World, Working for Change, Doonesbury, and the Official Web Page of Whatever Sport Team I Follow Happens to be In Season

Four of your favorite foods: Chicken w/cashews over fried sesame noodles, smoked turkey, my chili, lasagna.

Four places you’d rather be: Keuka Lake, Cape Hatteras, Toronto, someplace in Southern California

Four albums you can’t live without: Damn. I'm so fickle, I don't know if I can answer this one. Right now, Careless Love (Madeleine Peyroux), Twentysomething (Jamie Cullen), Garden State Soundtrack, Live Monsters (Big Head Todd & the Monsters). Ask me again next week and the answers will be different.

Next four tagged: I don't tag. I'd love to see what you write, but it's up to you.

Peace and prosperity to all in the New Year.

Yeharr

6 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Someplace in Southern California, huh? I'd recommend waiting until after this storm passes through. Otherwise, you're always welcome in my neck of the woods.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

I've got friends in SoCal from San Diego to Pasadena. I'd love to visit your neck, too.

Yeharr

11:50 AM  
Blogger Notsocranky Yankee said...

We will certainly NOT be going to Toronto, but I would love to see Peter beaten to a pulp. tee hee

Happy New Year!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

I didn't even think about that slug. I just like the city.

Maybe I'll take it off the list until he leaves.

Yeharr

12:21 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

happy new year!!!!!!!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I took the bait.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home