Monday, August 27, 2007

Oh. My. Freaking. God.

Have you seen this on YouTube yet? Miss Teen South Carolina gets a question about American education, and gives the most accurate answer beauty pageant* answer ever. I found the subtitled version, so that you can get the full effect:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe we've found our next Attorney General.

yeharr

*I don't ever want to hear anyone say that these things are not beauty pageants. Not ever again. Think about it...this is the best South Carolina had to offer.

9 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

we have played this over and over today at work, and can't stop laughing.

such as.

awesome stuff.

2:04 PM  
Blogger United We Lay said...

I saw it and I'm really annoyed. I will not watch them, I refuse to support them, and I want to find out who advertises during them so that I can boycott those companies.

5:19 PM  
Blogger mal said...

I watched "Pans Labyrinth" and I needed the subtitles less there then I did watching Miss Airhead. I am still trying to figure what she said.

She makes us all look like fools

8:35 PM  
Blogger Guy Wonders said...

Not enough maps, eh? Something about Iran and South Africa. Nice hair and beautiful teeth.

I smell a young Republican!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

what a dumbass. she really isn't helping us in the south stereotype wise.

i love how she says "because they don't have maps"

8:50 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

The Iraq.

Classic.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Notsocranky Yankee said...

I'm not surprised, since we lived in SC for 3 years. There wasn't much money invested in education.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I'm amused by the thought of what her judges must have written.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

I actually wonder if this girl isn't mildly retarded, in which case the news network who gleefully paraded her less-than-stellar thinking abilities has sunk to some familiar lows

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home