Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What's not to love?

It's been a busy summer for my kids.

Swimming, hiking, exploring, biking. My daughter won a 15-speed hybrid bike at camp--plus a new bike helmet. She has proudly announced to me that she now 'hardly ever falls off anymore."

My son caught 23 fish at camp last week--including an 8.5" bluegill. He won a 203-piece fishing set. It doesn't really matter that 190 of those pieces are plastic lures. He still won them


But even the busiest of kids on the busiest of summers need some down time. We watched a movie tonight. Well, I watched the movie. They didn't make it.

Sweet dreams, my babies.

yeharr

6 Comments:

Blogger terry said...

sweet picture, sweet post.

awwwww.

1:32 AM  
Blogger sassinak said...

terry beat me to it

but yeah, that's awesome

1:01 PM  
Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

bliss!

7:27 PM  
Blogger mal said...

there is something magic about seeing the kids sleep the sleep of fun exhaustion. It makes me long for those days

Thank you *S*

6:09 PM  
Blogger Notsocranky Yankee said...

I want to go to that camp!

There's nothing better than kids falling asleep from "happy" exhaustion.

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg.

I have that exact same couch.

:)

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home